The Awesome 552 Class

A virtual learning space for practicing English and interacting with everyone in the class.

Saturday, August 27, 2005

Aug 25

Dear students,

Check the page I created for my final online course project. I did it having you as inspiration. I included some resources for Units 8 and 9, and I created a calendar so that you can easily visualize the important dates for our group.

Our Webpage

I'm waiting for your comments to let me know how that page could be even more useful to you.

Last class, I certainly laugh a lot with you guys.
We had a listening and discussion about legal wrangles, page 81. Then, we were presented with the idea of using modals to talk about the past (reporting speech, speculating/making deductions, and commenting/criticizing).

Homework: Student book page 82, number 4
Workbook page 46, n. 1, 2, and 3

I'll be sending soon the feedback on your compositions.

See you on Tuesday.

Carla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home