The Awesome 552 Class

A virtual learning space for practicing English and interacting with everyone in the class.

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

PODCASTING

Hi, guys,

It was wonderful to see familiar faces and new ones in class yesterday! I'm sure this semester will be special for you and for me.

As I promised and as you were so curious about this new technological resource that is available on the Internet, the Podcasting, here's the link to learn more about it, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Podcasting

If you want to listen to those news that you listened to, go to the Technological Column. There, you'll find both listenings, the one on Podcasting and the new trends of Cell phones.

Does anybody know what WIKIS are?

Please, share your ideas on the effects of technology in our lives or any other idea that you think is interesting sharing in terms of technological trends.

By the way, Paula and Fernanda, thanks for your comments and I hope to see everybody interacting here.

See you tomorrow.

Have fun and a lot of learning experiences!
Carla

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

teacher..myself again..
lol
well..i was readin' about that podcasting links that u left here..
i swear to ya..i didn't cheat looking at the portuguese version..
lmao..
"in my opinion..microwave is the most useful thing that had ever been invented.."..i'm just kiddin'

dulll..i've forgot what hw was i suppose to do..do u mind remember me??i don't think so..u'r very polite..very cute..could u do this favor for me??just once..
LMAO..LOL
pls mail me: angelfromspace@gmail.com

i'll wait for ur answer..


kissesssss

10:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

just u to know:
*HW = homework

10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home